Thursday 25 February 2010

Day 139

Another grey coloured paper on my desk....

I had actually just finished cleaning my desk, throwing away all the working papers that I won't need anymore. Only today and tomorrow left, here at the office.

In the last weeks I have been watching quite a few movies.

- Up in the Air
Liked the strong female characters. Was a bit heavy at some points and there's a couple of sad parts, but altogether, I liked it.

- Taking Woodstock
Thought it was a laugh! And I agree with some of the critics who complain about the absence of any original footage from the concerts or at least someone pretending to be those artists. OK, the emphasis was the experience, fine. But, hey, the music!!! AND, I normally don't say these things but.... Jonathan Groff really transmitted a good vibe (aka, was hot!).

- Paranormal Activity
Shouldn't have seen it... Dammit! Was simplistically scary!

- Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
Was cute. Nice to have something less serious for a change :)

I also rewatched Adventureland (really like it, love the soundtrack!!) and the The Ugly Truth (good for some giggles).

Books wise, I am having a little break from The Shining and reading a Portuguese romance based on the life of Aristides de Sousa Mendes. It's good to read something in Portuguese for a change (HP didn't count, because it was a translation - quite bad at some points - and this book I am reading now is originally in Portuguese).

Have been having a hard time fallling asleep, dunno if because of the stupid movie or of the whole anxiety concerning the end my contract or both... Tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment