Friday 12 February 2010

Day 126

A couple days ago the snow and the cold came back to Brussels.

 

  

Today I am home, took the day off :) Still have one more day off to enjoy next week.
I was suppose to be writing cover letters for job applications, but my Word has been having some kind of problems for a few months now and I can't seem to fix it :( it keeps freezing and complains that it's still looking for some printer...

Yesterday I went back to Start People and finally registered. Now I just have to send my CV via e-mail every two weeks and hope to get lucky real soon.

The streets are still a little white and there's ice all around, but there are rays of light breaking through the grey clouds, hitting my face :)

Weekend :) 

On reading matters: finished (re)reading Harry Potter in Portuguese (how awful was that translation some times) and am currently reading The Shinning and hoping it won't creep me out and let me sleep. 
 

2 comments:

  1. lol, on your comment about The Shinning... But I also it will not freak you out and let you sleep.

    Even though I know that uou are not a big fan of snow, the photos look great :)

    ReplyDelete