Wednesday 18 November 2009

Day 41

This post will mainly be about me complaining about things, so don't read further if you are not in the mood for that kind of thing.

So....
Lucky me... last night, I am siting on the couch with my laptop on my lap, playing my favourite game ever, World of Warcraft. These days it's difficult to actually find some time to play, so I was enjoying being able to be online. My housemate comes home with her baby (yes, she has a two month old baby), who was crying, and my instintive reaction was to get up and help her with the buggy. As I did so, I held my lappy, but I did not hold the external harddrive plugged to it... When I put down the lappy, the external disc hit the floor. Long story short, the goddamn thing is broken and no more game for me, because the big game folder (almost 20Gbs) was saved on the external drive and not on my laptop. Gladly I did not have a lot of important data on it or else I would be screaming now.

Two days ago I went to the cinema for the first time, to watch 2012 at UGC. When I was getting my ticket, I asked (yes, again) when the tickets for New Moon would be available and was told: Wednesday. So, today, I take some time off my lunch break to go to UGC get my tickets for tomorrow (there will be a premier tonight, they will play Twilight at 10pm and New Moon after, but I have the Prodigy concert, so can't make it), queue for full 10 minutes for the lady to then tell me there is something wrong with the computer and they are only able to sell tickets for today and not for tomorrow. Will have to go tomorrow again, early, to get tickets.

What is it with technology and me these days?...

Will write a proper blog update soon, hopefully.


P.S.: I was playing on the sofa, because there is no wireless, only cable connection, only in the living room and none of the cables I have are long enough to be able to put the laptop on the dinning room table...

No comments:

Post a Comment